Sunday, December 9, 2012

It. Is. Finished.

. . .no, not my book, unfortunately, but that mad 30 day adventure known to Wrimos as NaNoWriMo. Though I did not finish my novel, I got a lot done and was finally able to find time to write again.

I know it may not seem like that to you, dear reader, but I'm really trying to blog more! I have just been so lost in the world of my novel lately. I'm finally emerging from my November adventure, though, and coming back to the real world.

Yesterday, my four-year-old cousin wished me a happy Thanksgiving. We all laughed and told him that he was a bit late. However, I never wished my readers a happy Thanksgiving nor told you all how extremely grateful I am for you! There have been many times that I have felt like giving up writing this year because of comments that have been made or trying to unsuccessfully balance school and writing. But when I see my wonderful ten followers, I am encouraged. I am inspired by all of you and the wonderful people you are.

Thank you.

2 comments: